Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Ocean's Twelve

Hey everyone, just a short life update. Finally got back to the gym today after about 10 months of putting it off. Wearing my new blue t-shirt that I bought a few weeks ago :D


Also bought some new kicks to wear, the Adidas ZX Flux ADV's I believe they were called? They don't feel too bad but I also don't really feel too different wearing them over my normal springblades.


And I also bought some new pants from Politix. They were pretty expensive but I reckon they were comfortable enough to make the price negligible.


Lastly, I went and watched the new X-men: Apocalypse last Friday and I have to say it was a pretty big letdown. The Quicksilver scene looked pretty cool but the ending was terrible. It literally just had Jean Grey going super saiyan and shooting Apocalypse with some phoenix fire projection thing. Overall probably a 5.5/10.

P.S. Sky of Heirs chapter 3 will be released some time next month, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment