Saturday, May 14, 2016

Ocean's Eleven

Hello readers,

It's my first blog post update in a while. So from where I left off last time, I have officially quit Star wars force collection (SWFC). After 11 straight runs of Legions at War and 8 gold medals I felt my passion for the game die out and decided to call it quits. I'd like to thank my legion Forensic Fury for the help and time I spent with them, and I wish them all the best in the future. Shinryusei signing out from SWFC.

In other news, I got into Maplestory again during the holiday and purchased quite a few items to get into the 2m~2m range.



I uploaded some videos of the bosses that I solo'd during that time on my Youtube channel. So if you'd like to check them out, they're right here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCN_YFqE_tL8HI_DIieREhg

Also during the holidays I managed to secure a job at the airport working in Heinemann Tax & Duty free. It's been pretty fun over the past few months and I've met a lot of great people. I've also become quite knowledgeable in alcohol as a result. And I reckon the uniform looks pretty nice as well.


Last week I went and bought some new gym clothes to get some motivation for myself to actually go to the gym since I've gained some weight during the holidays. 


Finally, onto the pressing matters that people normally like to read about in my blog posts. Last year around the month of March I met a girl that I hadn't seen in around 6 years. On that day, I was just taking my normal routine of waking up in the morning and going to uni when I coincidentally met her on the bus. I noticed who it was immediately when she entered the bus even when I was sitting near the back, however she had trouble deciphering who I was since her eyesight had unfortunately deteriorated since I last saw her. We had a small chat, up until I needed to get off the bus at Uni since she was heading home after a visit to the optometrist in Maroubra. Anyways she gave me her number but I haven't done anything since then because she was taken. But now that she isn't; I still don't feel it's a good idea to connect with her again since it feels like I'll be playing a game that I won't have a chance of winning. Thoughts?

P.S. Sky of Heirs chapter 2 is at 95% completion, expect to see it soon!

1 comment: