Monday, November 2, 2015

The Ten Tenors

It's been a little over a month since my last post here, so this'll be a big one.

Over the past few weeks I've been able to re-kindle my passion for Star Wars Force Collection (SWFC) a bit and I've been working on my form.

So right now my frontline is about alright. I'll probably try and go for a C3PO later on. But my current project is trying to max out the 4 Leia snipers at the back. Queens are way too expensive right now with so many players jumping to the light side since the introduction of the front row nullifying meta. 
                                           
I also recently achieve "Jedi Master" status in the game and reached lv100 to finish up all the challenge goals. Pretty happy since it was one of the goals that I wanted to achieve before retiring off the game. 
                       
Since the last time I've posted, there's been two Legions at War (LaW) events. In the first one we unluckily landed in 21st place and were 1 spot shy of the gold medal. However, in this recent LaW we were able to secure a top16 finish, a gold medal and the final lv50 epic starship.

When I first saw these two ships, I really really liked the design of the dreadnought better but my legion makes the overall choice and they do think that statistically a defensive ship is better. Also, an interesting fact, the Home One is Admiral Ackbar's flagship used in Star Wars: Episode VI. So, that'll be it for the SWFC update section.

Onto some real life stuff. My birthday recently came up on the 25th and I invited a few friends out for dinner at Wagaya and then for some bowling at darling harbour.

Without Jimmy

With Jimmy

It was a fun night and the next day my fellow Maroubrans (best word ever created) Tim and Jono came over to my house to deliver my present.

A brand new PS4! It took about an hour to setup since I was cleaning my room. And they initially bought me Final Fantasy: Type-0 but since I already had that game on steam we went out to trade the game for another one of my choice.

A One Piece game :D I think it's my first One Piece game ever and so far it's been pretty good except for the part where I haven't figured out how to use Gear Third on Luffy yet. That's it for now, need to prepare for my two upcoming exams.

P.S. Accounting is a bullshit subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment