Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Hateful Eight

So, recently I've been slowly been losing interest in a mobile app game titled "Star Wars Force Collection" and I'm not sure how to get motivated for it again. Maybe I should sell my cards? Not sure what to do.

Here's a little collection of some of my cards:

                                     
                            
          
                            
          

I've wracked up a nice amount of 5 stars and my account is lv96 so I could probably sell it for about $1000? 
Anyway, I'll probably be quitting after the upcoming LaW (Legions at War). 

I thought Jimmy, being an Eagle in CS:GO, meant that he'd be good at analysing who the good players are in the professional scene. So I let him bet some Alphadraft money on my account and this happened.


Hopefully he doesn't lose the next upcoming head to head with this new lineup.


Don't fail me again Jimmy >:[

P.S. Wrecking you in words with friends Haley (You can resign now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment